Eagle Valley Senior Life (EVSL) provides programs and resources to help older adults continue to live independently and thrive in the Valley. Our senior residents are seeking to age in place and EVSL can help.
What we offer:
- The EVSL Senior Connection Newsletter and Calendar covering the Valley for finding opportunities to connect with others for fun, engaging programs and activities that support wellness.
- The Senior Spot, a caring and friendly place for seniors who might need more personalized attention. Also for caregivers who will benefit from additional time to address their own needs. Activities stimulate emotional, physical and cognitive functioning. Hours are Mondays and Thursdays, 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm in Avon at the Eagle River Presbyterian Church.
- Resources in Eagle County for older adults and caregivers.
- Caregiver Financial Assistance relieves caregivers of some of the financial burden of in-home licensed and skilled care.
- EVSL Senior Enrichment Programs. Visit the EVSL Events page for detailed information about EVSL programs.