Programs and Services for Seniors and Caregivers
Eagle Valley Senior Life (EVSL)’s mission is to enhance the health, safety and quality of life for local seniors and caregivers in Eagle County, Colorado. Our residents are seeking to age in place and EVSL can help! We provide programs and information that help older adults remain mentally and physically active in order to live independently and thrive in the Valley.
What We Offer:
- The Senior Spot, a fun, engaging program for older adults who may need more social, mental, and/or physical stimulation. Are you a caregiver? Bring your loved one and take some time for yourself.
- Caregiver Financial Assistance for relief of some of the financial burden of in-home licensed and skilled care.
- Personalized Care Consultation to help seniors, families and caregivers navigate the landscape of aging.
- A calendar of things for seniors to do in the Valley to connect with others for fun, engaging programs and activities that support wellness.
- Resources for seniors and caregivers in Eagle County.
- Volunteer opportunities to make a real difference in the lives of our seniors.