Eagle Valley Senior Life: Partners in Elder Caregiving
The mission of Eagle Valley Senior Life: Partners in Elder Caregiving is to improve the quality of life for older adults with cognitive, physical and social limitations and their caregivers in Eagle County.
What We Offer:
- Adult Day Activities
- The Senior Spot, a fun, engaging program for older adults who may have moderate to advanced limitations. Are you a caregiver? Bring your loved one and take some time for yourself.
- New! Activity Buddies, allows older adults with mild to moderate limitations to remain engaged in the community and continue doing the activities they love while giving the caregiver a much-needed break. (Currently recruiting Volunteers — watch for more details.)
- Caregiver Financial Assistance for relief of some of the financial burden of in-home licensed and skilled care.
- Personalized Care Consultation to help seniors, families and caregivers navigate the landscape of aging.
- Caregiving 101 Guide for Eagle County has what you need to know about caregiving.
- Volunteer opportunities to make a real difference in the lives of our seniors.