The EVSL Caregiver Assistance Fund was started from a specific request and donation of a caregiver in memory of a loved one. The Fund was created to provide caregiver support by paying for up to 30 hours of caregiver services to be utilized within a three-month period.
- The caregiver and caregiver recipients must be located in Eagle County and the caregiver recipient must be 55 years of age or older.
- The granting of funds is based on financial need. Proof of need may be required in the form of providing a Medicaid card, tax returns or other documentation.
- Caregiver services are limited to the following licensed agencies: Visiting Angels, HomeCare & Hospice of the Valley, and Caring4You Homecare, who offer a discounted rate for this program.
- The caregiver recipient must meet the requirements of the caregiver agency/service and complete registration materials as required by the agency.
- Caregivers are eligible to re-apply at the end of the established three-month period.
How it works:
- Caregivers submit the EVSL Caregiver Assistance Fund Application and Waiver.
- An EVSL staff member will work with the caregiver to select the appropriate/eligible caregiver service.
- Caregiver Services submit their invoice directly to Eagle Valley Senior Life.
- As with all EVSL services, fees are not charged, but donations are greatly appreciated and are tax deductible.
- Contact us at, 970-977-0188.