Eagle Valley Senior Life (EVSL) provides programs and resources to help older adults continue to live independently and thrive in the Valley. Our senior residents are seeking to age in place and EVSL can help
What we offer:
- Senor Enrichment Programs for seniors to connect with others for fun, engaging programs and activities that support wellness. Click here for a printable monthly calendar
- The Senior Spot, a caring and friendly place for seniors who might need more personalized attention. Also for caregivers who will benefit from additional time to address their own needs. Activities stimulate emotional, physical and cognitive functioning. Hours are Mondays and Thursdays, 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm in Avon at the Eagle River Presbyterian Church.
- Activity Buddies, is designed to keep older adults with mild to moderate limitations such as Early Stage Alzheimer’s active and engaged in the community and activities they enjoy while providing respite for caregivers. Volunteers spend 1 to 3 hours accompanying the older adult on an activity.
- Caregiver Financial Assistance relieves caregivers of some of the financial burden of in-home licensed and skilled care.
- Volunteer Opportunities that make a real difference in the lives of our seniors.